WU TANG CLAN ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WU TANG CLAN ALLIANCE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jokes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krispy
Admin
krispy

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2006-10-23

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 5:17 pm

Chair Man of the Board
spacer

Resolving to surprise her husband, an executive''s wife stopped by his office.

When she opened the door, she found him with his secretary sitting in his lap.

Without hesitating, he dictated, "...and in conclusion, gentlemen, budget cuts or no budget cuts, I cannot continue to operate this office with just one chair."
...................................................................................................

I See You!
spacer

A few days before his proctological exam, a one eyed man accidentally swallowed his glass eye. He was worried for a while, but there were no ill effects, so he forgot about it.

Once he was in the doctor's office, the man followed instructions, undressed, and bent over. The first thing the proctologist saw when he looked up the man's arse was that eye staring right back at him. "You know, " said the doctor, "you really have to learn to trust me."
....................................................................................................

Stick of Dynamite
spacer

A large, powerfully-built guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they agree to go back to his place. As they are making out in the bedroom, he stands up and starts to undress. After he takes his shirt off, he flexes his muscular arms and says, "See that, baby? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She begins to drool. The man drops his pants, strikes a bodybuilder''s pose, and says, referring to his bulging thighs, "See those, baby? That''s 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She is aching for action at this point. Finally, he drops his underpants, and after a quick glance, she grabs her purse and runs screaming to the front door. He catches her before she is able to leave and asks, "Why are you in such a hurry to go?" She replies, "With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you were about to blow!" ...

...................................................................................................

What's dangerous and swings from trees?

A monkey with a chainsaw! Jokes 3
Back to top Go down
http://stargatesg1.com/krispy
Smirnoff
General
General
Smirnoff

Number of posts : 471

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2006 11:05 pm

good jokes krispy. i'm lfmao! lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
krispy
Admin
krispy

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 3:05 am

Superman

Superman was feeling bored after a long break of crime fighting and wanted to go out and party. He called Batman to ask if he wanted to go to a club & pick up some young girls. Batman said Robin was ill & he had to look after him.
A little disappointed, Superman "SMS" Spiderman to see if he fancied a few beers but Spiderman said he had a date with Catwoman. As a last resort, Superman flew over to Wonderwoman's apartment to see if she was free. As he landed on her balcony, he saw Wonderwoman naked on the bed with her legs open and her eyes closed. Superman thought to himself, "So exotic,
should I or shouldn't I....wait ...I'm faster than a speeding bullet! I can be in there, have sex & out again before she knew what happened." So Superman did his super thing in a split second and flies off happily. Meanwhile on the bed, Wonderwoman said, "What is going on? Did you hear
anything..........????"
Invisible-Man replied, "No! But....... my ASS hurts like hell!"

Jokes Santa_sucks
Back to top Go down
Lord thanatos = BANNED !
Master sargeant
Master sargeant

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 11:27 pm

Did you know that in World War two, American ships originally had green and black camo paint? That was before they realised that a ship the size of an office building wasn't going to sneak around in the jungle.

True story, i'll see if i can get the pic.
Back to top Go down
Smirnoff
General
General
Smirnoff

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 11:29 pm

lol only in america
Back to top Go down
Lord thanatos = BANNED !
Master sargeant
Master sargeant

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 11:34 pm

hey Ishmale, why does that island have guns on it?
Back to top Go down
Smirnoff
General
General
Smirnoff

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 11:38 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
krispy
Admin
krispy

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 3:27 pm

Reaching the end of a job...
spacer

Reaching the end of a job interview, the human resources person asked a young engineer fresh out of MIT what kind of a salary he was looking for.

"In the neighborhood of $140,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."

"Well, what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every 2 years...say, a red Corvette?"

"Wow! Are you kidding?"

"Yeah, but you started it."
Back to top Go down
krispy
Admin
krispy

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 3:31 pm

After dying a grisly death in an Afghan cave, Osama made his way to the pearly gates.

There, he was greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yelled Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry came up from behind. "You wanted to end America's liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punched Osama in the nose.

James Madison came next, and said, "This is why I allowed the government provide for the common defense!" He took a sledge hammer and whacked Osama's knees.

Osama was subjected to similar beatings from John Randolph, James Monroe, and 65 other people who had the same love for liberty and America. As he writhed on the ground, Thomas Jefferson hurled him back toward the gate where he was to be judged.

As Osama awaited his journey to his final very hot destination, he screamed, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"
Back to top Go down
krispy
Admin
krispy

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 3:34 pm

M&M's
spacer

An old man and a young man work together in an office. The old man always has a jar of peanuts on his desk, and the young man really loves peanuts.

One day, while the old man is away from his desk, the young man yields to temptation and scarfs down over half of the contents of the jar. When the old man returns, the young man feels guilty and confesses to his crime.

"Don't worry, son. I never eat the peanuts anyway," the old man replies. "Since I lost my teeth, all I can do is gum chocolate off the M&M's."
Back to top Go down
krispy
Admin
krispy

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 3:36 pm

Memory Loss
spacer

Two very elderly ladies were enjoying the sunshine on a park bench in Miami. They had been meeting at that park every sunny day for over 12 years... chatting, and enjoying each other''s friendship.

One day, the younger of the two ladies, turns to the other and says, "Please don''t be angry with me, dear, but I am embarrassed, after all these years. . .What is your name? I am trying to remember, but I just can't."

The older friend stares at her, looking very distressed, says nothing for two full minutes, and finally with tearful eyes, says, "How soon do you have to know?"

HEHE Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jokes   Jokes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WU TANG CLAN ALLIANCE :: PUBLIC SECTION :: STUFF-
Jump to: