WU TANG CLAN ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WU TANG CLAN ALLIANCE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smirnoff
General
General
Smirnoff

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-10-23

Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Empty
PostSubject: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 1:57 pm

hey everybody,

apparantly my cousin, and officer, Belikin has been farmed by a stupid asshole with the current in game name of: Chris M

Evil or Very Mad i'm so pissed off at the moment that i can't even start imagining what i'm going to do to this fool. lets get him back and show him what it means to be farmed on.

oh and frodo, you and fabrin might like this: he has a load of planets.

my poor cousin just came back from travelling abroad, logged in the game over there and came off of vacation mode. came home and not until today had a chance to check out his account and low and behold, he's spammed over 100 raids in under an hour. this guy raided so much that he decimated his own attacks in order to raid fully. destroyed Belikin's defence and motherships went down close to 0, he was left with 2 ms weapons, 5 ms defence, and 4 fleets.

help him out, lets mass this bitch! i'll start as soon as i'm off ppt.
Back to top Go down
krispy
Admin
krispy

Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 3:48 pm

i would help but my attack is small ... watch out couse one of theirs is rank 9 and he might kill us all lol
Back to top Go down
http://stargatesg1.com/krispy
Frodo2
General
General
Frodo2

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 4:17 pm

Coooooooool many planets to stil I like it muahahahaha
Back to top Go down
g_cohen87
Sargeant Major
Sargeant Major
g_cohen87

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 10:55 am

the ones that have trade support should send him naq so he can go to ppt
Back to top Go down
krispy
Admin
krispy

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 4:04 pm

true
Back to top Go down
Frodo2
General
General
Frodo2

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 12:36 am

O.K. I will send him naq. Smirnoff please inform me when he is of free PPT
Back to top Go down
krispy
Admin
krispy

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 8:17 am

criss M (same guy) was allso massing jack oneil ! lol he has 0 defence so he didnt do any demage... jack has 9bill+attack so he could get hem back...
i see that criss M is now ranked 11000+ lol Smile who attacked hem ?
Back to top Go down
Smirnoff
General
General
Smirnoff

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 1:32 pm

Frodo2 wrote:
O.K. I will send him naq. Smirnoff please inform me when he is of free PPT

hey Frodo, my cousin had me sit in for his account cause he was going on a trip with his girl.

he told me to put his account on vacation mode for 18 days, and thats what i did for him today.

he cant play at the moment and says he's going to come back and rebuild and "assfuck" this guy as soon as school reopens for us cause then he'll be able to log in more often.

as for me, i've seen this guy's attacks and counted them. he did 51 attacks in less than a minute.

now i'm an IT guy, computer programming is my life's work and to me this seems like if he has a bot or something that he is using to mass people with for i read one of the messages he sent to Belikin where he states and i quote "oops, my finger slipped"

anybody got the email address for the admins? i plan on reporting this on Belikin's behalf and now for Jack's also. cause if he's doing this to us then he's probably also doing it to other less knowledgeable players out there.

as for Belikin's activity, i'll tell him to start up an account for the forum here as soon as he comes back, that way he can post his own version of things.

i could have had him ascend a long time ago, but becuase the ISP i have over in guatemala uses a proxy server, i cant send naq nor trade with Belikin, g_cohen, nor any other person that conects through the isp. i;ve tried asking for permission but i guess they jst ignore it.
Back to top Go down
krispy
Admin
krispy

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 4:05 pm

Quote :
anybody got the email address for the admins?

i sudjest you chek out the main forum for that info...
if hes realy doing that... he disurves to be banned... lol

&...
smirnoff... if programing is your "life" ... could you help me do a game...
do you know how to do it ?
let me know by p.m. tnx
Back to top Go down
Smirnoff
General
General
Smirnoff

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 4:34 pm

yeah i guess i'll do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!   Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being attacked! In need of some payback quick!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WU TANG CLAN ALLIANCE :: PUBLIC SECTION :: STUFF-
Jump to: